Welcome to APERO EXCHANGE ONLINE a trademark of LAVARA HOLDINGS PTE LTD.
Singapore Company RC: 200415586M
Liquor Licence: L/LL/001237/2019/P
- By accessing and or using the website you agree to comply with and be subject to all the following terms and conditions of use.
- Using this site certify that you are over 18 years of age and are able to purchase and consume alcohol in Singapore.
- APERO EXCHANGE make every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 18 and encourages the legal and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- All orders are to refer to the present general terms and conditions, prevailing over any other documents like brochures, press articles, leaflets, catalogs or e-mail which only have an indicative value.
- The following rules may be modified from time to time. Your continued use of the website will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms as posted. You agree that you will only register one account as a user. Additional accounts will be closed with or with out prejudices. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing.
Wines purchased from APERO EXCHANGE are for personal use only.
This policy sets out how we collect and use personal information including: how we collect and protect your information; how we use your information; disclosure of information; our compliance with direct marketing and spam laws; offshore disclosure of information; and how you can correct information or complain about our use of your personal information. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all aspects. Personal data collected by us will be safely and securely stored and disposed when no longer needed.
- When you visit the site, we collect and look after your information we may automatically collect certain information about: your computer’s operating system; your computer’s browser type and capability, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address and Geo-localisation; pages visited on our site, including how you were referred to each page; and web page usage statistics, including the time spent on each web page.
- You may, however, decline receiving cookies at any time, by doing so you may not be able to fully experience some interactive features of our website.
- We will only disclose your personal data, without notice to you, if was requested to do so by law.
By activating a link, you then leave this website and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of other websites.
Singapore Parliament has come up with specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data.
We may record phone calls for customer service training purposes, with prior approval.
For direct marketing, we will always make it clear and simple to opt out of these communications and will respond to an opt out request within 5 business days.
If you like to complain We are contactable by email at [email protected] or write to us at: APERO EXCHANGE 44 Tras Street, S079893, Singapore.
APERO EXCHANGE is a registered trademark of LAVARA HOLDINGS PTE LTD
The service contains material that is owned by or licensed to LAVARA HOLDINGS PTE LTD.
- This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited unless otherwise stated.
- You may download and view content from the service, which may include, without limitation, text, graphics, icons, photographs and URLs (Content) and/or print a copy of this material for your own use only, provided you do not modify the content or use the content in a manner or for a purpose prohibited by these terms.
- All advertising is intended solely for the Singapore market
- Any use of the Company’s website or its contents, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited.
On registration you shall specify a password and to prevent fraud you must not disclose or share it with anyone.
The company reserves the right to refuses service and terminate your account.
Apero Exchange will exercise reasonable care in ensuring it is free from viruses or defects.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LAVARA HOLDINGS Pte. Ltd., subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licencors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
These Terms & Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to a buyer arising from shipping information and/or payer information entered by the buyer or wrong remittance by the buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased.
We reserve the right to check whether a buyer is duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorisation is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk. to the full extent permissible by applicable law, the company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The company does not warrant that the website, its servers, or e-mail sent from the company are free of viruses or other harmful components.
The company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss resulting from a breach of the Agreement to the extent that it affects some business or commercial activity carried on or proposed by you. You shall observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase the Goods from the Company’s website. The importation or exportation of the Goods to you may be prohibited by certain national or international laws.
The Company makes no representation and accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of the export or import of the Goods you purchase. In the event that you breach any of the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement herein, you shall indemnify the Company against all legal costs and related expenses arising therefrom on a full indemnity basis or to the full extent permitted by law.
The entire contents included in or made available through the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of The Company or its Content suppliers and protected by Singapore and international copyright & trademark laws.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS:
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, the Website contains links to other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties. Apero Exchange is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction.
Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party. Linking to any other service or site from this service is at your sole risk.
All our prices quoted on the web site which can be delivered are in Singapore Dollars and include taxes unless otherwise stated.
Prices on Item such as:
- Special Offers, Promotions and Gifts might not appear on our website.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices quoted do not include delivery charges
APERO EXCHANGE(The Company)
- Normal delivery hours are between 12.00 pm and 6.00 pm., from Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
- All delivery dates and times are approximate and the Company shall not be liable for any delay in delivery, however caused.
- In the event that delivery is delayed due to any unforeseen circumstances, the Company shall contact you to arrange an alternative delivery time.
- The Goods shall be delivered to the address specified on your order.
- The Goods shall be signed at the time of delivery. Anyone at the address specified on your order who receives the Goods shall be presumed by the Company or its agents to be authorized to receive the Goods on your behalf.
- In circumstances where no persons are available to sign for the delivery of the Goods at the address specified on your order, the Company shall accept your instructions as stated in your order as to where to leave the Goods, and you shall bear full liability for any loss of or damage to the Goods arising therefrom.
- Delivery of Goods to addresses within Singapore shall be made within 2-3 working days from the day the order is placed and its full payment is received by the Company, unless otherwise requested when you place your order.
- Once the Goods have been delivered, they shall be held at your own risk and the Company shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to the Goods thereon.
- International delivery of Goods will be charged; charges and delivery time will vary depending on your requirements. To obtain a quote, or for more information, please contact the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to charge for re-delivery of orders that have not been completed due to your provision of incorrect information of the address specified on your order or where no persons are available to take receipt of the delivery at the address specified on your order.
- Upon reception of the wines, it is up to the customer to check on the state of the goods and to note any reserve concerning broken, damaged or missing goods on the delivery slip.
APERO EXCHANGE DELIVERY OPTION & CHARGES:
The Company delivers between 12.00 pm and 6.00 pm, from Monday to Friday within 2-3 working days from the receipt of your order and its full payment.
The Company offers a delivery service for orders above $200 , below that amount delivery is chargeable at $20 per delivery address for Standard and Specified Date deliveries within Singapore.
Tickets for the Company’s events are emailed or delivered by post to you free of charge.
There will be additional charge of $30 for re-delivery should nobody be present to receive the goods(Waiting time is 10mn).
For road safety, delivery time could be affected due to weather or traffic conditions and/or unforeseen situations.
NEXT DAY SERVICES:
$40 Express Delivery 1 Working Day
APERO EXCHANGE will do a delivery on a Next Working Day (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays)
The delivery service is provided as long as it receives your order and its full payment by 2.00 pm on the previous day.
This service is available at a charge of $40 per delivery address, regardless of the value of your order.
Monday before 2pm – delivery on Wednesday
Tuesday before 2pm – delivery on Thursday
Wednesday before 2pm – delivery on Friday
Thursday and Friday before 2pm – delivery on Monday
Saturday and Sunday – delivery on Tuesday
FREE Standard Collection Service 3 working days
APERO EXCHANGE will organised at your convenience your pick up from our warehouse during normal office hours.
PACKAGING & WRAPPING:
The Company does not guarantee delivery of the Goods in its original packaging.
The Company reserves the right to substitute the packaging or wrapping if necessary. Where applicable, you shall be required to pay for this additional cost.
The Company reserves the right, but shall not be obligated, to remove or edit any content of any message.
Messages deemed rude or offensive by the Company shall not be processed.
Risk of damages or loss to the goods passes to you at the time of delivery. You shall only own the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified on your order and payment received in full.
For Primeur wine, you are advised to take an insurance to cover your own shipment.
Products are not subject to return or exchange according to our policy.
It is only acceptable when you receive a wrong delivery which do not match your order.
We cannot accept return claims for change of mind or once a bottle has been open.
We will arrange for replacement when: breakage of wines in the process of delivering to you.
We decline all responsibilities to other problems than can occur due to misuse or inappropriate handling and storage of our products.
Apero Exchange shall not accept returned gift
Order acceptance placed on the company website will be processed once quantity are confirmed.
We are not responsible for the unavailability of stock.
In the event that the goods are not available, Apero Exchange will contact the customers through the means you have provided at the registration to offer an alternative solution.
INSURANCE OF GOODS:
Apero Exchange shall be responsible for insuring the goods until the customer’s delivery.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
Payment methods offered are via online major credit cards, PayPal or Paynow
If you choose to pay by cheque, please make it payable to LAVARA HOLDINGS PTE LTD. Goods will remain the property of Apero Exchange till the cheque clear.
You can alternatively do a transfer to our bank:
BRANCH: HOLLAND ROAD
Your order is only processed when you have completed the online transaction successfully. You can pay either in Singapore Dollar,US Dollars or in Euros.
Primeur Wines must be paid by a deposit equivalent to the total value of the wines excluding taxes, excise duties and delivery charges. A Pro-forma invoice will be issued to the customer’s address. This pro-forma invoice and the proof of payment will guarantee the rightful ownership of the wines. Once the wines become available a final invoice including taxes, excise duties and delivery will be mailed to the customer’s invoicing address.
If you have been overcharged, a refund will be processed within 30 days of your claim.
Gift Vouchers can be sent to any mailing address you choose. The Gift Voucher can be exchanged for goods listed on our website and the value being either the same or higher.
Gift Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
CUSTOMER’S CANCELLATION RIGHTS:
After ordering, you will have a window of 8 hours to cancel your order and for Primeur wine you have a 7 days grace period provided.
You have to speak to our sales team as well as notify Apero Exchange in writing to cancel your order.
At least 24 hours before a specific delivery you may change the Date and time for your convenience. During the day of delivery, no cancellation is allowed.
Upon Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Your Order, You are advised and shall be deemed to have inspected all goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify us within 24 hours of any discrepancies or damage. Failure of which, the Company will in its sole discretion, not accord a replacement or refund.
If order has been cancelled, you will received a refund within 30 days.
For avoidance of doubt, a working day referred to in this Agreement is any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday in the Republic of Singapore.
APERO EXCHANGE CANCELLATION RIGHTS:
Apero Exchange shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, terrorism, health threat, nuclear threat/accidents/contamination or any other causes beyond the control of Apero Exchange.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel an order placed by you, if:
- The Company does not have sufficient stock of the relevant Goods to complete your order.
- The company has identified an error in the price or description of the Goods.
- The Company does not deliver to your area.
On written notice by the Company, your order has been cancelled for a reason not listed above. You shall be notified by email if the Company cancels your order.
The Company shall provide a full refund within 30 days if payment has been made.
PROMOTION & EXCLUSIVE OFFER ETC..:
Apero Exchange reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or modify, suspend or cancel any promotional code, competition or related offer at any time. By accepting the services, special offers, discounts or promotions you agree to be additionally bound by such additional terms and conditions.
Only one promotional code can be applied to any order.
If fraudulent use of promotional code is suspected your order will not be entertained.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Apero Exchange reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement as and when it considers such changes appropriate.
Changes to the terms and conditions shall be effective immediately upon them being posted on the company website.
If you continue to use the website following the variation, you shall be deemed to have accepted the variation.
WARNING OF INHERENT RISKS:
You should be aware of the following non-exhaustive inherent risks associated with the handling or consumption of alcoholic beverages:- Alcohol should be consumed in moderation and never in conjunction with operating a motor vehicle or machinery; Pregnant persons should not consume alcoholic beverages due to the risk of birth defects; Alcohol consumption may cause health problems; Wine bottles are of considerable weight, thus extra care should be exercised when lifting them; Red wine may cause staining, thus extra care should be exercised when handling it; and Sparkling wine may be volatile due to the build-up of gases in the bottle, thus extra care should be exercised when opening a sparkling wine bottle. The Company shall not be liable for any risks including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential risks that you decide to undertake, save as herein expressly provided otherwise.
PROVISIONS ARE SEVERABLE:
In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms & Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The validity, interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement and all rights, remedies, powers, obligations and liabilities here under shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. If any term or provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such term or provision shall not affect the other terms or provisions, or the whole of these terms and conditions, but such term or provision shall be deemed modified to the extent deemed necessary to render such term or provision enforceable, and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be construed and enforced accordingly, preserving to the fullest permissible extent the intent of the parties and the purposes of these terms and conditions
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY Your use of the Apero Exchange Site is governed by the Apero Exchange privacy. Apero Exchange shall be excused from performance under these Terms of Service if Apero Exchange is prevented, forbidden or delayed from performing, or omits to perform, any act or requirement under these Terms of Service by reason of: (a) any provision of any present or future law or regulation or order of Singapore, or any countries or territories, (b) any act or omission of a third party, or (c) any act of God, emergency condition, war, computer or telecommunications failure or other circumstance beyond the control of Apero Exchange. Our service guarantee and product return procedures are stipulated in our return policy.
The parties herein submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.